Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 January 2012

I can teach a few lessons on love - Bipahsa Basu

Mumbai: Her eight-year relationship with actor John Abraham has ended but for actress Bipasha Basu, love is still the biggest priority in life and feels one should be honest in a relationship.

"I can teach the language of love very well. For me, love is very important. The biggest priority in life is love...When you talk of love, it is not only about man-woman love but love for family, friends... love for co-stars. As it is my priority... I can teach a few lessons on love," Bipasha told reporters here at the music launch of her forthcoming film 'Jodi Breakers' last night.

According to the dusky beauty, one has to be honest in love. "When you love...just love with your heart. I feel one should be truthful, honest to the one you love and do everything for the one you love from your heart," Bipasha said.

Her eight-year relationship with Abraham ended last year, following which, she has been linked with numerous co-stars like Rana Dagubatti, Shahid Kapoor and Josh Harnett.
Reportedly, when Bipasha was dating John, she had insisted on getting married but he had refused. John is now dating investment banker Priya Runchal and has expressed a desire to tie the knot soon.

It was John who had spilled the beans about the break-up in a chat show, which did not go down well with Bipasha. "What happens between two people is supposed to stay between the two when it's over. That's the dignity that I have grown up with and the respect I deserve. I don't need to be on a talk show to prove my goodness! My relationship with John Abraham is over for good for reasons known best to the both of us," she had tweeted then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by SEO Services | Sponsered by Blogging Tips - Blog Tips | Marketers Promotion, Blog Forum | Suggest Site | Submit Link | Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers