Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 January 2012

I want to work with Shah Rukh, Hrithik - Anurag Kashyap

Mumbai: Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap is known for making small-budget films with newcomers or not-so-big names. Now the writer-director wants to work with stars, but he hasn't finalised anything yet.

"I know Shah Rukh for a very long time. Longer than anyone. Firstly, we are from the same college and we also played for the same hockey team, but we have never worked together. I want to work with him. I want to work with Ranbir Kapoor, I want to work with Hrithik Roshan," the 39-year-old filmmaker said at a Jameson Empire awards press conference.

He has so far made films like 'Black Friday', 'Dev D', 'Gulaal' and 'Udaan'.

Now Kashyap is looking for exciting ideas before approaching big names in filmdom.
"I really wanted to work with Amitabh Bachchan, but it has to be one thing he is excited by. If I meet him, it does not mean that I am doing a film with him. I am trying to figure out what can I pitch to anyone so that they get excited and make a film," he said.

"I really want to make a big film but the other party should also be excited. So, let me first propose an idea," added the filmmaker whose production venture "Shaitan" was appreciated by the audience this year.

Meanwhile, Kashyap is busy filming thriller, 'Ugly', which has Rahul Bhatt, Ronit Roy and Tejaswini Kolhapuri. He is also working on 'Gangs of Wasseypur' and is co-producing Rani Mukerji starrer 'Aiyaa'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by SEO Services | Sponsered by Blogging Tips - Blog Tips | Marketers Promotion, Blog Forum | Suggest Site | Submit Link | Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers