Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 February 2012

Brad Pitt once drove strippers to their gigs

London: Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt once had a job driving strippers to their gigs. The 48-year-old had to pick up the girls and take them to a specific party and then had to watch proceedings and catch the strippers' clothes as they threw them off to make sure people didn't steal them, reported Femalefirst.

"I drove strippers, which was interesting. It was an odd job. There's a place called the Job Factory where people listed odd jobs they needed for a little while and you'd go and sign up. It said, 'Drive strippers.' I said, 'I got a car.' My job was to go to the place and get the assignment, then go to the girl's apartment, pick her up, and drive her to the party.

"You'd then be responsible for playing the music, which was cassette then. Then you had to catch the clothes so the guys wouldn't steal them as they came off.

And then you had to try to collect the money at the end and get out of there alive. It was not always easy," Pitt said. The actor, who raises six kids with partner Angelina Jolie, also said he met his acting coach Roy London through the job.

"There was a new girl there that night and sometimes when you drive, you strike up a conversation. She said she was dating an actor, an actor I had actually heard of. I didn't know any actors - this was the closest I'd gotten to someone who actually worked.

"She told me about this class she started taking. I said, 'Give me the name.' It turned out to be Roy London, who was a beautiful human being."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by SEO Services | Sponsered by Blogging Tips - Blog Tips | Marketers Promotion, Blog Forum | Suggest Site | Submit Link | Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers