Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 January 2012

Shah Rukh Khan wants to work with Vidya Balan

Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says he is looking forward to working with Vidya Balan. "She is a wonderful actor. I haven't seen 'The Dirty Picture' but I will see it tomorrow. I have seen 'Ishqiya' on DVD and I just loved her performance. I have also seen 'Paa'," Shah Rukh told reporters.

"Apart from being a marvelous actress, I think all these girls are such huge stars. I believe girls are very hard working compared to boys. I hope I get a chance to work with her," he added.

Vidya too seemed to be thrilled at the prospect.

"Why not, I would love to work with him," she replied when asked about working with Shah Rukh.
Shah Rukh Khan is presently working on his next untitled film with Yash Raj Films, where he will share screen space with Katrina Kaif.

Vidya is busy promoting her next film 'Kahaani'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by SEO Services | Sponsered by Blogging Tips - Blog Tips | Marketers Promotion, Blog Forum | Suggest Site | Submit Link | Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers